PNEC, PSEC, and our ecumenical partners active in disaster are sponsoring a workshop for anyone interested in flood relief and recovery for community response. Topics will include:
- the new Crisis Cleanup Tool being used in Pennsylvania that helps families self identify as having needs, and gives churches and community groups the ability to see where those needs are located.
- safety tips for cleaning out basements
- resource information
- spiritual and emotional care overview
- best practices for long term rebuilding and recovery coordination in communities
- an overview of the whole relief and recovery process.
The training is free but prior registration is required. Please email Julia Menzo if you are interested.