PNEC Fall Annual Meeting
November 3, 2018
Faith UCC, 21 Faith Drive, Hazleton, PA
To PNEC Churches and Pastors:
Delegates to the Fall Annual Meeting will be voting on the following documents:
Revisions to the PNEC Constitution & Bylaws can be found HERE.
Also attached are the Talking Points for PNEC Constitution Proposed Amendments
The 2019 Penn Notheast Conference Budget, which was approved by the Board of Directors at their August 22, 2018, is available by clicking here..
The Motion for the 2018 Fall Meeting (from JCVDT)… click here
The Resolution to General Synod (from JCVDT)… click here
Everyone is invited to attend one of the four Hearings on the Revised Constitution & ByLaws, the 2019 Budget, the Motion for 2018 Fall Meeting, and the Resolution to General Synod…scheduled for:
- Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 p.m., at the Conference Office, 431 Delaware Avenue, Palmerton
- Wednesday, October 3, 6:30 p.m., at Chestnut Hill UCC, 6870 Chestnut Hill Church Road, Coopersburg
- Tuesday, October 9, 6:30PM, at the Conference Office, 431 Delaware Avenue, Palmerton
- Tuesday, October 23, 6:30PM, at St. John’s UCC (Fullerton), 575 Grape St., Whitehall
- Zoom Meeting – Wednesday, October 10 – 2:00-3:30PM (see below)
Bonnie Bates is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for Annual Meeting Questions and Answers about the Budget, the Constitution and Bylaws Changes, and the birth of a new unified conference with the Pennsylvania Southeast Conference.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/770685084
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,770685084# or +16699006833,,770685084#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 770 685 084
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aclvhtqIP6